Are you looking for places to go in your new F-150 from Bill Walsh Ford? Consider one of these five upcoming events in Ottawa, Illinois.
- Ottawa’s Old Town Farmers Market: This delicious farmers market is held every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Washington Square Park. You and your family can select a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies to load into your pickup and take home for a delicious Saturday night meal.
- Murder Mystery Dinner: Figure out whodunit at this exciting event on Saturday, Sept. 9, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Ottawa. From 6:15 to 7 p.m., enjoy a cash bar, and then catch the dinner and show at 7 p.m. Tickets are $30 or two for $50.
- Summer Concert Series: Washington Square Park hosts more than just farmers markets. Stop by on a Friday night at 7 p.m. to catch live music. Sean Walsh, Kevin Kramer, and Crash will be there in the coming weeks.
- Birds of Prey Live!: Learn about birds of prey from Saving Our American Raptors on Sept. 2 and 3, at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., at Starved Rock State Park
- Elks Music Fest: Can’t get enough live music? Try the Elks Music Fest at Ottawa Elks Lodge on Sept. 2, at 6 p.m.